HomeNewsPhotos

Photos

The museum has history
PETERSON AIR FORCE BASE, Colo.—The city terminal was used as the first station headquarters for Peterson Field on Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado, in 1943. After the end of World War II the terminal and hangers were returned to the city of Colorado Springs and resumed normal civilian airport use. (U.S. Air Force courtesy photo)

Download Image: Full Size (0.26 MB)
Photo by: Airman 1st Class Alexis Christian |  VIRIN: 180213-F-O3755-1001.JPG